COMPLETE VAPORS IS HIRING!
Job Title: Retail Manager Trainee & Part Time Sales Associate
Schedule: 35-40 Hours/Week
Reports To: General Manager
Location: 9503 Lincoln Hwy STE 102 B, Bedford PA 15522
ABOUT COMPLETE VAPORS
Complete Vapors is a premier vapor and e cigarette retail company that focuses on providing local areas with combustible tobacco alternatives and vapor/e-cigarette supplies. We strive to supply the best products available in the industry while maintaining superior customer service. Our team members are our greatest asset and the backbone of the company. We consider you the most essential component to growing our customer base and more importantly, KEEP PEOPLE COMING BACK!
The most important qualities required for this position are: having knowledge and a passion for the vapor/e-cigarette industry, a strong work ethic, and the ability to consistently display the energy and charisma that truly makes an experience in Complete Vapors better than any other. You should be someone who enjoys making small talk and building relationships with customers, while showing true care in developing the store you will maintain. Shifts will consist of mixed 11 and 6 hours. Upon completion of a short training period you will manage this location.
• Store opening (counting drawer, tidying up, check mail, etc.)
• Receive/Count incoming orders and check in on Lightspeed Retail POS
• Inventory counts
• Day to day regular store operations and Sales
• Maintaining industry knowledge and knowledge of all store products
• Displaying enthusiasm to all guests
• Upselling products
• Managing inventory and communicating with other store managers to transfer products
• Checking sales and inventory numbers to accurately create vendor orders
• Participate in company forums and meetings
• Store closing (closing drawer, bank deposit, cleaning, etc.)
• Education: Highschool or GED Preferred
• VAPOR/E CIGARETTE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED
• 2-3 Years in retail/customer service experience preferred
• Must have reliable transportation
• Experience with POS systems
• Experienced with basic computer operations
• Must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong desire for continued growth and pride in work
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters through the craigs list link. Make sure you include all of your contact information.
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers